Tuesday, December 18, 2012

EdVenture

My parents and I took the girls to EdVenture in Columbia one Saturday. I had seen "Snowville" advertised, and thought it would be a fun time, since Rachel loves snow. It turns out there wasn't really snow, but I think she still had fun anyway.
 
My parents and the girls waiting outside for them to open.

Rachel and Ruth, about as close as they get to one another. Rachel loves her "Jingle hat".

They had a farm area. This was by far Rachel's favorite. They had a tractor and a tree that you could pick the peaches off and put in the baskets. She wanted to do it the other way though. She kept putting the peaches back in the tree holes.


Rachel posing at the giant wall of magnetic wheels.

Running through a tunnel in Snowville.

Rachel likes these peep hole photo boards as much as I do.

Playing hockey

Ruth and I in the toddler area.

Wichita has a great children's museum and toddler area, but Columbia has definintely exceded the mark. This area was great. There was a big tree house, boat, and tiny tot area. The girls spent a long time playing in here.

Ruth playing on a play mat in the tiny tot area.

Rachel and Grandpa sending the anchor overboard.

No comments: